WE LIVE FOR THE SPORT OF SKYDIVING, AND LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN SHARING THAT PASSION WITH OTHERS!
From first time jumper to someone with 10,000 jumps, we offer a wide array of services and activities to help advance your skills.
- Top of the line equipment for students and experienced jumpers
- USPA Group Member dropzone and we follow the highest safety standards set forth by the FAA and USPA
- Full service rigging loft and gear store (with a large inventory of new and used skydiving gear and souvenirs in stock!).
- We hold the Department of Defense Intrastate Paratroop Carry certification Aircraft, the only in the Georgia- inspected by DoD inspectors regularly.
- 15,000 sq. ft, state of the art skydiving facility-- the largest in the state!
- Large, wide open, flat landing areas. Super important for safety, especially on windy days
- Our aircraft loads just 50 feet from our hangar. Some companies require you walk hundreds of yards or even ride a bus to get to their plane.
- Located a little more than an hour away from Atlanta, Columbus, Auburn, AL and 40 minutes from Macon
- Our Pacific Aerospace PAC 750XL was built specifically for skydiving, has a powerful engine rated at 750 SHP, making it one of the fastest jump planes in Georgia. When clouds or weather are a factor, our plane can get up, drop skydivers and be down in the time it takes other companies just to get up to altitude. It's also one of the newest, manufactured in 2005.
To safely create the most fun, memorable, 5 Star experience of a lifetime for many thousands of customers each year.
An environment where skydiving is more than an item on a bucket list. Stepping through that door at 14,000 feet is a life changing experience.
Safety, High Quality, Creating a fun environment. We strive for perfection; we settle for excellence.
Meet Our Team
DZO, Airline Transport Multiengine Pilot, CFII/MEI, AFF/Tandem Instructor, Aerial Photographer, FAA Senior Rigger
UPT/Strong Enterprises/USPA Tandem Instructor/Examiner, AFF Instructor, Aerial Photographer
USPA AFF Instructor/Examiner, USPA Coach Course Director, FAA Master Rigger, Commercial Pilot
Tandem Instructor, Aerial Photographer, FAA Senior Rigger, Commercial Pilot Fixed & Rotary Wing SEL/CFI
UPT/USPA Tandem Instructor/Examiner, USPA Coach Rating Course Director, AFF Instructor/Evaluator, Aerial Photographer
Tandem Instructor, AFF Instructor, Aerial Photographer
Bryan "Cale" Conerly
Tandem Instructor/Aerial Photographer
Tandem Instructor, Accelerated Freefall Instructor
100+ Jumps - USPA Coach, Packer
Packer, Private Pilot Rotary Wing (Helicopter), FAA Senior Rigger
1993? - 2012
Lays in the sun