WE LIVE FOR THE SPORT OF SKYDIVING, AND LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN SHARING THAT PASSION WITH OTHERS!
From first time jumper to someone with 10,000 jumps, we offer a wide array of services and activities to help advance your skills.
- Top of the line equipment for students and experienced jumpers
- USPA Group Member dropzone and we follow the highest safety standards set forth by the FAA and USPA
- Full service rigging loft and gear store (with a large inventory of new and used skydiving gear and souvenirs in stock!).
- We hold the Department of Defense Intrastate Paratroop Carry certification Aircraft, the only in the Georgia- inspected by DoD inspectors regularly.
- 15,000 sq. ft, state of the art skydiving facility-- the largest in the state!
- Large, wide open, flat landing areas. Super important for safety, especially on windy days
- Our aircraft loads just 50 feet from our hangar. Some companies require you walk hundreds of yards or even ride a bus to get to their plane.
- Located a little more than an hour away from Atlanta, Columbus, Auburn, AL and 40 minutes from Macon
- Our Beechcraft B90 King Air has special PT6A-28 engines, rated at 715 SHP each engine making it the fastest jump plane in Georgia. When clouds or weather are a factor, our plane can get up, drop skydivers and be down in the time it takes other companies just to get up to altitude.
To safely create the most fun, memorable, 5 Star experience of a lifetime for many thousands of customers each year.
An environment where skydiving is more than an item on a bucket list. Stepping through that door at 14,000 feet is a life changing experience.
Safety, High Quality, Creating a fun environment. We strive for perfection; we settle for excellence.